shared this story
from The Disease X-19.
Now, with this study, the issue of the fecal-oral, and very likely fecal-respiratory modes of transmission, can be considered settled and proven. This may be the mechanism of super-spreading: via the public toilets.
The complex of the very simple, common sense sanitary measures is needed, and it may be more useful than masks and the lockdowns.
- Identify the fecal-oral-respiratory super-spreaders by tests and prevent the super-spreading events.
- Replace the power flash toilet systems with the regular old ones, to prevent the formation of the infectious aerosols.
- Study the association with the Hantaviruses.
- Study this issue of the fecal-oral-respiratoryf spread further.
- Study the role of rodents in this mode of transmission.
Michael Novakhov – SharedNewsLinks℠