Selected Articles In Brief – 5:25 PM 1/15/2021
‘Stunning and disturbing’: Ex-intel chief reacts to new details about Capitol attackers
Michael Novakhov’s favorite articles on Inoreader
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper discusses the attack on the Capitol and what to do about the extremists who have fallen for President Donald Trump’s election lies.
Federal prosecutors say Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ elected officials – WPTV.com
Federal prosecutors say Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ elected officials WPTV.com
- Trump to hold departure ceremony at Joint Base Andrews on morning of Biden inauguration USA TODAY
- Biden inaugural rehearsal rescheduled, Amtrak trip canceled over security concerns: report Fox News
- Airline Safety Concerns Ahead Of Biden’s D.C. Inauguration | NBC News NOW NBC News
- The world will take away a tragic truth from Biden’s inauguration CNN
- Trump’s team is reportedly trying to assemble a crowd for a ‘major send-off’ hours before Biden’s inauguration Yahoo News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
‘Our world has reached a heart-wrenching milestone’ says United Nations chief António Guterres
More than two million people have now lost their lives to the Covid-19 pandemic worldwide, with United Nations chief António Guterres lamenting the impact of the “vicious virus”.
“Our world has reached a heart-wrenching milestone,” the Portuguese politician announced on Friday in a video marking the moment.